Telecom Testing is an automated,Controlled method of verifying operation of the newly
developed or enhanced protocols before they are used in the Industry. Protocol Testing
minimizes cost & smplifies engineering and QA as well as intergration
and Pre-insatallation Testing.
Duration : 2 Months
Hardware : Pentium Dual ore,Switches,Routers
Content : VOIP,SIP,TCP/I,EMS/NMS,TCL/TK, PERL
Networking, Manual Testing & Automation Tools
Eligibility : B.E.,M.E.,B.Tech.,M.tech.,M.C.A.,M.Sc,B.Sc,B.c.A
Fee : Contct Nearest Center
Placement : Placement assurance for every one.
Salary Range : 18,000 to 24,000 for fresher.
- ARCUS INFOTECH is a leading IT Training and Placement Institute spread all over South India. Arcus has the dedicated teams to train students in MAINFRAME, TELECOM PROTOCOL TESTING and SOFTWARE TESTING arena.
- The facilities available with Arcus such as lab with live server and faculty are enabling its team to impart at most quality training to its students.
- Arcus faculties are well experienced and eminent patrons in their subject.
- The week-end soft skill and interview preparatory classes including mock interview ensure the Success of Arcus students from all edges during placements.
- Arcus is one of few that have a dedicated placement cells across India and Arcus is the only institute that has given more number of placements with lesser course fee.
- Arcus HR team has successfully placed almost all of its students in well reputed IT MNCs, to name a few ACCENTURE, WIPRO, TCS, CTS, CAPGEMINI, IGATE, IFLEX, IBM, TECH MAHINDRA, L&T INFOTECH, SASKEN, DIVITAS, ATTRA, NICHI-IN much more...